I was playing gaia online and i was checking out the forums and some moron said america is the greatest place in the world and said other countries are **** and they suck....WRONG MORON! this is wat that dude said:
Yes, I realize I just called America a country. I'm referring to the United States of America and not the continent. Canadians and Mexicans and Central Americans don't call themselves Americans anyway.The truth is that America is the only good country in the world. Every other country is inferior. Europe sucks because everyone there is a godless communist homosexual elitist. Africa sucks because they have AIDS and niggers. Asia sucks because their eyes are too thin and they smell bad. India, though part of Asia, sucks specifically because the people have the gayest accents in the world, and they're taking jobs from Americans just because they're willing to work for s**t pay since they're so desperate. South America sucks because everyone there eats tacos and wears sombreros and is hairy and smells bad (just like Mexico).America is the greatest country in the world because it has its own continent. Yes, Canada and Mexico and Central American countries are here, too. They're just our bitches, really. We tell them what to do and they do it if they don't want to be b***h-slapped by America. If you have a couple of bitches in your house, it's still your house.America is also great because we invented hamburgers, hot dogs, and pizza. We invented apple pie and baseball and guns. We invented television, the Internet, animation, and porn. We also kicked British a** back in the 18th century just because Britain sucks c**k so much. Personally, I wouldn't want Britain to suck my c**k since their teeth are so fucked up and they never invented toothpaste, but whatever.I should also note that most of the best colleges in the world are American. Why? Well, it's obviously because Americans are the smartest people in the world. The rest of the world is so uncivilized--especially Africa. I wonder why Africa is so uncivilized? Must be because of all the niggers.
To me america is a disgrace....But the americans i know in my church are reli nice ppl! Very frenly ppl but i disagree with wat this guy has to say but i'm sorry to those americans who are reading this but i didn't not write this nor typed it and if u want proof that i DID NOT type it then here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/america-is-the-only-good-country-every-other-country-sucks/t.42486951_1/ and my acc name is ShinjiKurasagi16495 XP so just think about for a minute and then u can comment this on wat's ur opinion

0 Comment