Hewo! ^^
Muh first time blogging!
Nth much to say...
I abit ketinggalan zaman edi...
So yeah...I'm juz gonna crap...
Coz noone posted for so0o0o0o0o0o0o long...
And..I dun want Trishy to kill me for not posting =D
- AbOuT Me and MuH FrIeNdS-
Muh name's Amelia. Call me Amy if you wanna! ^^
I study in S.M.K (P) Sri Aman. I'm 13... And vewy..vewy..VEWY CEWAZY!
I go crazy with muh best friends...Debbie..William..Khai Ying..Li Yin..Tiffany...etc..etc
Sometimes...Debbie calls me GOOFBALL! So then..I'll start calling her SPAZ!
We made a promise to each other..."wats mine...is yours...and wats yours...is mine"
So her stuff is half mine...and my stuff is half hers...
We do lots of CRAZY and RANDOM stuff all the time! -Ex-neighbour/S.M.K Taman Tun Dr.Ismail-
William a.k.a Will.I.Am loves to use the word...CHICKEN!
He's FUNNY...and can be reli...RANDOM at times
He's a GREAT LISTENER...and FUN TO TALK TO...
He...is the BEST GUY FRIEND...I have ever had... =] -Laos-
KY short for Khai Ying a.k.a Munky (Deb made that up) has always been damn quiet.
Since primary..the only ppl she talks to were her cousins. = o
But! this year...when she met me..I changed her!!
YEAH! Now...she juz talks CRAP and is now vewy HYPER! LIKE ME! XD
Then of course..I introduced her to Debbie..and KY became even MORE HYPER! -1 Cekap-
Vi a.k.a Arvinaah...I call her CRIMSON HELL once in a while...
She's CUTE and loves watching Anime..
She's muh partner in class...
She COOL...and an AWESOME buddeh!-1 Cekap-
And there's alwayz Li Yin...sometimes I call her JUJUBEAR...coz she's CHUBBY and tres (very in italian) CUTE!
She can be kinda perverted...but she's FUN!
She'll be really HYPER when she has nth to do... -1 Cekap-
Tiff short for Tiffany also known as Tiffy at times.
She is crazy with her other friends. Sad kan?
Must hang out with her one day.
You can see all the crazy things she does with her friends in her blog...
www.greatwondersdreamt.blogspot.com
See her pics...all crazy but fun times..too bad I wasnt there to enjoy it with her.
-S.M.K (P) Assunta-
WE HAVE LOADZ OF FUN TOGETHER! trust me...hang out with them once...you gonna wanna hang out with them A THOUSAND TIMES MORE!
Well...I guess..I'll stop craping right now...I gotta go anywayz...hope you gurlz / guyz like our blog! =) I'll try to write more often! See ya!
Muh first time blogging!
Nth much to say...
I abit ketinggalan zaman edi...
So yeah...I'm juz gonna crap...
Coz noone posted for so0o0o0o0o0o0o long...
And..I dun want Trishy to kill me for not posting =D
- AbOuT Me and MuH FrIeNdS-
Muh name's Amelia. Call me Amy if you wanna! ^^
I study in S.M.K (P) Sri Aman. I'm 13... And vewy..vewy..VEWY CEWAZY!
I go crazy with muh best friends...Debbie..William..Khai Ying..Li Yin..Tiffany...etc..etc
Sometimes...Debbie calls me GOOFBALL! So then..I'll start calling her SPAZ!
We made a promise to each other..."wats mine...is yours...and wats yours...is mine"
So her stuff is half mine...and my stuff is half hers...
We do lots of CRAZY and RANDOM stuff all the time! -Ex-neighbour/S.M.K Taman Tun Dr.Ismail-
William a.k.a Will.I.Am loves to use the word...CHICKEN!
He's FUNNY...and can be reli...RANDOM at times
He's a GREAT LISTENER...and FUN TO TALK TO...
He...is the BEST GUY FRIEND...I have ever had... =] -Laos-
KY short for Khai Ying a.k.a Munky (Deb made that up) has always been damn quiet.
Since primary..the only ppl she talks to were her cousins. = o
But! this year...when she met me..I changed her!!
YEAH! Now...she juz talks CRAP and is now vewy HYPER! LIKE ME! XD
Then of course..I introduced her to Debbie..and KY became even MORE HYPER! -1 Cekap-
Vi a.k.a Arvinaah...I call her CRIMSON HELL once in a while...
She's CUTE and loves watching Anime..
She's muh partner in class...
She COOL...and an AWESOME buddeh!-1 Cekap-
And there's alwayz Li Yin...sometimes I call her JUJUBEAR...coz she's CHUBBY and tres (very in italian) CUTE!
She can be kinda perverted...but she's FUN!
She'll be really HYPER when she has nth to do... -1 Cekap-
Tiff short for Tiffany also known as Tiffy at times.
She is crazy with her other friends. Sad kan?
Must hang out with her one day.
You can see all the crazy things she does with her friends in her blog...
www.greatwondersdreamt.blogspot.com
See her pics...all crazy but fun times..too bad I wasnt there to enjoy it with her.
-S.M.K (P) Assunta-
WE HAVE LOADZ OF FUN TOGETHER! trust me...hang out with them once...you gonna wanna hang out with them A THOUSAND TIMES MORE!
Well...I guess..I'll stop craping right now...I gotta go anywayz...hope you gurlz / guyz like our blog! =) I'll try to write more often! See ya!