The Genting Highland skool trip I went to...on the 13th November...was..AWESOME!! =]
Elina and I made a group with Caryn and Sook Ping..
In the cable car...we were waving at all the teenagers that were passing by in another cable
Then...we saw one cable car...with someone inside (obviously)...but that dude...WAS SLEEPING INSIDE IT!
How weird is tat?! How can someone friggin sleep inside a cable car?!
Anyway....
Since the fuffin bus was late...we had only 10 minutes to play in the theme park before we eat and go to Snow World...but nvm...we can still go to the theme park after Snow World..
SoOoO...In the 10 minutes we had...we went to flying coaster (a roller coaster ride where you have to lie down)
Had to pay RM10...but...IT WAS FUFFIN WORTH IT!!
Then...since there was a long line in all the extreme rides...
We went to the Pirates Train...so0o0 boring...I blame the bus driver! 1 hour and 15 minutes late!
Then we went for lunch...
All 4 of us cannot finish the food..too much..lol
So yeah...after lunch we waited at the Snow World entrance...
All the students there edi...the teacher doing dunno wat somewhere else...
So we wait lar...then someone called the teachers handphone...
After a few more long minutes...she finally came...YAY! not...
We had to wait somemore....coz she had to sort things out...
Then...FINALLY! We got in!
It was fun...but I was feelin SO DAMN COLD...
I was wearing short pants...in a -5'C PLACE...
I tried...to make a ball out of the so called "snow"
but its like...impossible...coz its actually shredded ice...
So watever lar...I juz threw...the...cacat snowball at my best friend,Li Yin
Caryn and Sook Ping got bored in Snow World...So they went out to the theme park
When the time finished...we went out and started playing more rides...
Elina and I went to the Pirates Ship..
Since the ship is like...half and half rows...
Eventhough we dunno the other ppl...and they dunno us...
We like...work together screamin our lungs out to win the loudest scream
Was so AWESOME! Our so called "team" won...lol...
After that...we went to some other lame rides...
Then it started raining...haih...spoil the fun...
So we went indoor...no other choice...
We thought there wasnt gonna be anythin fun inside...
So we juz walked around...
Then we passed by a tattoo shop...fake one of course...
Last for 1-2 weeks...RM 10...
We didnt get one done...haih...
Juz when we were about to go downstairs...
We heard the Mission Impossible theme song...
Coming from near the tattoo shop...
So yeah...Elina and I were kinda curious...
So we went there to check it out...
There was a lady there...
She explained to us about it...
It was a game...with fake lazers...
You havta get to the other side without touching the lazers (obviously)
If you touch the lazers...the alarm will go on...
Had to pay RM6 per person...for 2 rounds...so why not? Juz go lar...
We went inside...it was so awesome...!
Actually we juz crawled down the whole way...XD
But...it was fun! =D
The second time we went in...
I accidentally dropped muh phone...and I didnt notice...then...we were about to leave...
When the lady said we could go one more round for free...
So we were like....OKAY! Then thats when Elina found muh phone!
She was like..."Amy...! I found a phone..! Hey! wait! ITS YOURS!''
Then we both started laughing...at the way she said it and all
Haha...so weird...
So yeah...phew...Thank you Elina...whadda phone saver! XD
After all tat...it stopped raining...woot~!
We went out...and I found Li Yin outside the cafe next to the spinning cups...
She looked...sick? XD
Then I asked her...whether shes going to the Solero Shot ride...
And she was like...''no...nooooo....too dizzy!''
So okay lar...then we went into the spinning cups...for fun...
Elina and I were like so CRAZY! We purposely spin...DAMN FAST!
We were like...THE FASTEST SPINNING CUP in the ride...
We spinned so fast...the figure around us...all BLURRING!!
After we got out...we found Caryn and Sook Ping passing by...
So we went to the Solero Shot ... together
Elina and I were kinda scared...but Caryn and Sook Ping weren't
But seriously...IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!
When it goes down...you're NOT SITTING ON THE CHAIR ANYMORE!
After the ride...we saw Caryn and Sook Ping crying...
And Elina and I we're like THAT WAS SO COOL!
We were supposed to meet the teachers like....30 minutes ago...
But we cudnt resist!!! I mean....it looked so AWESOME!
We had to try it! At least juz once! So yeah...
But teacher wasnt angry or anything...and we werent the latest...
2 other groups came later....PHEW!
Then we all went into the bus...munching away...
Elina and I were trying to tempt Li Yin...and Li Yin was trying to tempt us...
Elina was eating popcorn...Li Yin was eating Chipsmore Cookies...and I was eating...sour cream and onion chips!
But Elina and I kesian Li Yin's friend,Kathy. I think we were tempting her instead of each other...HAHA!!!Coz shes like...in the middle...with no food to munch on...so yeah...
Well...thats it! Go to Genting and try Flying Coaster,Solero Shot and Pirates Ship!!
See ya~! =]
December 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Hahaha^^ Amy...Ur blog is funny to me lar.. I dont noe why... When i read the part that Kathy...Watever.. I felt funny...Hahah^^Anyway, write more nice thing..I like to read...~!